Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Are you pro-life or pro-choice? Or both?

It's a beautiful day to be alive. It's a beautiful day to make choices. Everyday I live and make choices. I made a choice not to sleep. I made a choice to take advantage of the beautiful mania to speak my mind. I made a choice to let myself sleep because it's necessary to nourish oneself. It's necessary to maintain control, and I feel all the more powerful now. Making choices is powerful.

I am pro-life because I enjoy living life. There is a reason in which I was placed on this earth beyond what I could ever fathom, but I am here despite that misunderstanding.

Every day I enjoy living.

I'm sure most people can agree with that. Even if one doesn't live their lives to the fullest extent possible, that can be changed. Anything can be changed.

Being pro-life and being pro-choice shouldn't have anything to do with abortion. Living life and making choices are both equally important. In fact, one cannot be alive without making choices.

A woman should have the right to choose, I'm not arguing that but it's a completely different issue. A woman should have the right to make choices having to do with her body. A woman should have the right to fuck and enjoy it just as much as guys do.

Mistakes happen; a condom could break, and birth control isn't 100% affective in making a woman become less fertile.

A woman can make the choices not to have sex. A woman can make the choice to be careful and smart while choosing a mate. A woman can chose to become pregnant, even subconsciously. A woman can choose to keep her baby live, even if she's too young to give that baby the life it deserves. A woman can choose to put a baby up for adoption.

People who are adopted aren't as angry about it as you might think. Anthony was adopted, and he's pretty angry but so is everyone. We all have our reasons.

A woman can choose to give another human being life, and that's fucking powerful. A woman can choose to enjoy living life, as I have. A woman can choose to make choices. A woman can choose to be proud of her womanhood while being in a romantic relationship. A woman can choose to accept her mate's manhood, or womanhood for that matter.

Abortion shouldn't be about pro-life or pro-choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment