Sunday, January 11, 2009

Definition

I wrote this for Myspace in the "about me" section, instead of the usual "HI MY NAME IS" bullshit. Booooooring!

I'm the bees fuckin' knees, I want to cut down every tree in the rain forest & recycle oxygen for more than it's worth.
I want to find the core & cut it into two divided slices of earth.
I want to assassinate Facebook (and Myspace) from my tiny, barely existent brain, but I've been trained by a higher power to devour the slightest scent of sweet & sour, to become one with the mass murderer of our generation: technology.
As long as I'm the same sane, indifferent, uncharacteristic ordinary girl, at least I'm safe. At least I can go on pretending & contend that I'm oh-so different from you all.
I know my mind is cluttered, and I know it's no excuse. But the truth is immutable, my friends, as is the tendency to distract & to be distracted.
Do yourself a favor & open your eyes just one last time. Keep those lids open wide and give that mime suit the boot, it doesn't fit your limbs any longer.
Not one of you is as naive or ignorant as you believe yourself to be. Realize this & you'll be a tyrant to the wealth of your liking, and while you're at it, help me save the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment